Cake3/4 cup tahini
2 eggs (see note for vegan swap)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
4 scoops Earthshake Vanilla1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups plus 2 tablespoons almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup chocolate chips
Frosting2 tablespoons Earthshake Chocolate
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the cake:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8- by 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and tahini until smooth. Stir in Earthshake, coconut sugar and mix until it is thoroughly incorporated. Pour almond milk into the tahini mixture, and then add vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda.
4. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients (the batter should be thick and sticky). Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Transfer batter to the prepared pan and add more chocolate chips on top of the batter. Bake for 20 minutes.
For the frosting:
In a medium bowl, combine Earthshake and almond butter. Add in the almond milk and stir to combine. Lastly, stir in maple syrup and mix until thoroughly combined and smooth.
When the cake has cooled, frost, slice and serve.
Share this recipe: